This server is HighRates Progressive, By joining you accept our rules.
- XP Rates: x15
- Money Rates: x1
- Item Rates: x10 Mobs (Bosses x1)
- Movemaps: On for the whole world and instances! This means proper pathfinding for all NPCs is enabled!
- Vmaps: On for the whole world and instances!
- No falling under the textures with teleport or charge skills in normal circumstances!
- Escort quests working!
- Balanced classes in PvP with all spells and talents working properly!
- Raids properly scripted with all the spells and abilities working!
- Own Discord channel
- Anticheat System
- Intel Xeon E5-2660v3 at 2.60Ghz (max 3.3Ghz), 10/20 cores
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- 2x 250GB Intel 520 SSD 550MB/s read 500MB/s write.
- Unlimited Transfer/month
- 2 x 1Gbps connection
- Fully automatic backup system, which transports backups every day from one server to two others. It backups the full server and all your characters every day at 7 AM (CET). Even in case of a full system breakdown, the server will be back up within a day!
- -The Administration reserves the right to modify the rules at any given time. Users disagreeing with any change may ask for their account to be suspended within 7 days of its enforcement.
- -The email address used during the account registration process is bound to it permanently and cannot be changed. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure it's always active, accessible and secure.
- -Registering an account and playing on the server is free of charge.
- -Any appeals and objections concerning punishments and decisions made by Staff Members must be reported directly to the Administration via a private message on the official discord server within 14 days from their enforcement. Decisions made by the Administration are considered final and will not be revised unless new information/evidence is provided.
- -An Administrator may overturn a decision or a punishment dispensed by other Staff Members at any given time.
- -Any action considered malicious, harmful or immoral may be subjected to punishments even if not explicitly stated in the rules. Such situations will be treated individually.
- -LastWoW Staff takes no responsibility for the loss of accounts, characters or any in-game goods. It is in the users’ best interest to ensure safety of their data by taking security precautions (such as using a strong password or 2-Factor Authentication) and not sharing their account information with anyone.
- -All users are required to follow the Netiquette and treat other members of the community with respect. Posting content or messages which, in the sole and absolute discretion of the LastWoW Team, are deemed to be offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or discriminating in any way are strictly forbidden. Any attempts to circumvent this rule may be punished as well.
- -Using offensive character, pet, arena teams or guild names will be treated as a violation of the Netiquette and the player will be forced to rename them.
- -LastWoW Staff is made of volunteers who devote their free time to improving and managing the server. Insulting or disrespecting them will be punished very harshly. Accusing members of the Staff of corruption/collusion without any evidence will be considered disrespectful and treated accordingly.
- -Playing on the server is a privilege. Any out of place comments or insults regarding the state of the server or attempts to lessen the fun of other players may be punished.
- -Impersonating members of the LastWoW Staff is not allowed and will be punished very harshly.
- -It is forbidden to send addresses and links to private profiles on any of the LastWoW platforms. Intentional publication of personal details to embarrass or harm anyone will not be tolerated.
- -Using 3rd party programs (hacks, cheats, bots, etc.), exploiting or abusing bugs in order to gain advantage (intentionally or not).
- -Using client modifications other than Warlords of Draenor models (specifically allowed by the Administration).
- -Corpse camping in PvP areas is allowed, provided it is not done in a very prolonged manner with the sole intention of interrupting other players’ experience.
- -Multiboxing of any type – players are allowed to be logged in on two(2) account - One(1) account MUST remain within a capital city at all times.
- -PvP Exploiting – wintrading, boosting arenas, abusing any quick honor gains, using any battleground anti-afk kick prevention.
- -Attempting to persuade a member of the Staff by offering money, goods or other services either in-game or outside of it.
- -Attempting to intentionally deceive Staff Members.
- -Selling/buying/trading characters, gold, items, boosting services, etc. for real money or goods on another server.
- -Advertising other servers or services, including party, whisper and guild chats. Intentionally directing players to places where such content may be found is strictly forbidden as well.
- -The Administration reserve the right to shut down/restart the server at any given time in case of unforeseen situations such as improvements, changes, updates, maintenance, and technical problems.
- -Evidence presented in reports/appeals needs to provide full context of the situation (e.g. fully extended chat logs on screenshots). Staff Members may decide to not take action if they consider the given data to be lacking crucial information or to be modified in any way.
- -Staff Members do not have the obligation to share evidence or reasoning behind their decisions.
- -Staff Members are allowed to play on their own private characters without receiving any in-game advantages, commands or other external help and they are subject to following the rules just like every other player.
- -LastWoW Staff will not free nicknames on demand.